Receive LEED and WELL rating systems 1.50 Continuing Education hours by taking our GBCI bootcamp green business course.
You will receive a certificate of completion that you can use later for CE hours to be provided to USGBC as a proof when requested.
The following can be used to report the course successfully:
Course name: GBCI Bootcamp: Overview of Green Business Certifications and Programs
GBCI Course ID: 920016721
Course level: Intermediate
GBCI CE (Continuing Education) hours: 1.5 hours
This course provide LEED practitioners, project teams, service providers, and developers an overview of the expanding suite of tools offered by the Green Business Certification Inc. Learn about the tools for market transformation: LEED, Arc, WELL, Sustainable Sites Initiative, PEER, Parksmart, TRUE, GRESB, and LEED for Cities. Receive an overview on each of the green building offerings that builds upon your knowledge of LEED. Discover the tools and resources for advancing green buildings, communities and cities as part of your green business strategy. No matter the type, size, scope, or life-cycle phase of your project, GBCI has a system than can work for you.
Certificate of completion will be awarded at the end of the course after passing successfully the quiz.
Benefits of joining the course:
• Receive 1.50 CE hours that can contribute towards your LEED credential hours.
• Learn how to report your CE hours with step-by-step guidance.
• Learn more about other sustainability building standards and rating systems.
• Understand the principles and how each rating system works.
• Receive a certificate of completion after finishing the course.
• Get a life-time access to the course that never expires.
• Contact the instructor for any clarification or question through our Q&A platform.
• Receive access to the bonus lecture with bonuses and promotional offers.
• Review the value of LEED.
• Identify ways that new GBCI tools, resources and offerings address the components necessary for healthy buildings, cities, and communities.
• Recognize the Arc platform as a value add to LEED v4 projects and your green services of validated building performance.
• Compare LEED v4 credits and synergies with other green building systems.
The course is provided by karim elnabawy – GBERA “Green Building Education and Research Academy” and it took a huge amount of time and effort to be developed in a way that will allow students benefit from them. The course is not allowed to be distributed outside Udemy by any means. Only sharing the official link to the course is allowed.
Screenshots and downloading videos is not allowed.
In the following link, you will understand how to use UDEMY practice tests and quizzes: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/231954647-Practice-Test-FAQs
GBERA is not affiliated with the U.S. Green Building Council® or Green Business Certification Inc.™ and does not administer the LEED AP® /LEED® Green Associate™ program. USGBC and GBCI do not endorse or recommend the products or services offered by GBERA.
LEED AP® and the LEED AP logos are trademarks owned by the U.S. Green Building Council® and are used with permission.
LEED® Green Associate™ and the LEED Green Associate logos are trademarks owned by the U.S. Green Building Council® and are used with permission.